- Must have 2 years of experience in coding and software development
- At least1 year of experience in Programming and Project management
- Bachelors in Software Engineering/ IT or relevant degree
- Excellent Verbal and written English Communication
- Experience managing projects that include multiple teams at multiple sites.
- Experience managing teams in a technical environment
- Experience in developing processes and tools in support of technical projects
- Experience as a client facing/onsite project manager
- Experience with application management
- Project Implementation.
- Assisting technical staff.
- Managing the overall operations.
- Performing technical audits and code reviews.
- Should take part in development and programming of the project himself
- Estimation for Project and budgets.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize schedule and technical risk for software development projects
- Lead project assignments with little oversight
- Coordinates and manages the entire project including scope, following up on project activities, schedule, resources and quality by working with team and client directly
- Leading application/web development, Migrations and implementations
- Maintaining CRM and regular follow-ups with Clients.
- Evaluating Performance Reviews of employees.
- Actively involved in all phases of the Project Life Cycle.
- Planning resources’ attachment according to their skill-sets and Project requirements.
- Work in close collaboration with recruitment for new hiring.
- Technical oversight with product management for cross platforms.
- Observing KPI’s for the technical staff members.
- Assisting team members to have agile cross functionality
- Coaching teams to adopt agile mindset
- Oversee and manage all aspects of ICT project phases including proactive management of project risks and issues.
- Work diligently to ensure that project deliverables match agreed-upon schedule, scope and cost dimensions.
- Draft and revise business cases, project plans, statements of works and vendor provided artifacts, highlighting potential issues and dependencies and recommend ways for ensuring success.
- Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate and timely sales orders.
- Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments.
- Facilitate SCRUM ceremonies and support the product owner in order to refine the product backlog.
DevCrew I/O is committed to providing equal learning opportunities and work-life balance to all its employees. Our standard benefits package available to all staff includes:
It’s a full-time office-based job. Please send your resumes to [email protected]
Location: Suite # 601, (6th Floor) Al-Hafeez Heights, Ghalib Rd, Block D 1 Gulberg III, Lahore, Punjab.